Loyal readers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

zzzZZZZZzzzzz........

I am tired. As I'm typing this entry, my eyes are half open and half closed. Since last week I had been working every single day. Seven days a week. Regular customer of Munchy should know this. And people keep thinking that I have NO exam because I work every day. Unfortunately, I DO have exams. For this week, it's the same story. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Work, work and work. But next week, this will not happen again. I worked my butt out last week and this week, but next week, time to study. It's hard to believe that my exam will be next week. Still a lot to study. Deym.



I wish I could come back to NZ after having a long vacation in Malaysia. Unfortunately, that will just remain as a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes