Thursday, November 26, 2009
Here, there, everywhere
It's been a few days I last updated this blog. Not out of pure laziness (well, maybe a teeny weeny bit) but I was away, back home, and away again. Been to Coromandel, Hamilton, Cape Reinga, Kerikeri, all in less than a week. So yeah, my schedule was hectic to the point that my normal meal of the day is chips with tap water, and again, at night, biscuits with tap water. And when I got back, lotsa stuff are waiting to be settled. One of the out most important is to buy gifts for the lecturers in the upcoming farewell dinner, which is planned to happen tomorrow, Allah permits. Another stuff waiting on my list are:
1. Selling furnitures (Yes I got lots)
2. Look for and send Mr. Katayam's stuff to his home
3. Find clothes/shoes/bag to give and donate them.
4. Cash out the cheques
5. Close bank accounts + cancel credit card
6. Ask MAS "Where is my itinerary for KL-Penang?"
7. Contact Angie
8. Sell my stuff on TradeMe
9. Buy a new micro SD to replace the old, broken one so I can (finally!) start playing DS again
10. Look for a dress to wear tomorrow at the annual dinner.
The list could go on and on. Hey, but I love doing them. Each one of them.
Makes me feel useful.