First of all, this check list is more like a personal reminder for me because I know if I write it here, I won't forget. I forget a lot of things, seriously. Just last night I found my hidden stash of money. I was hiding it from myself (what?) to pay my dentist, maybe 4-5 months ago, and I forgot. Last night I found it and I'm thrilled! Because now I have an extra RM300 to shop, and to pay my dentist next week! Hopeless, I know. Damn, I can't even memorize my parents' phone number. That's how bad I am at numbers.
Ok now, back to the check list.
- kurung moden - DONE
- tudung - DONE
- veil - DONE
- kerawang on tudung - I don't know where to find one! Help!
- shoes - DONE
- 60% done (tapak and flowers)
- barang hantaran: not done yet
- pick up cheese tart and apam polkadot from K. Sityaiza (26 Nov, 10 am, Taman Sri Meranti)
- pick up cupcakes and cake from K. Rani (26 Nov, 10 am, Taman Seraya)
- pick up handmade chocolate bouquet from MizaShoppe - DONE
- need to get kain pasang from Zombee on 24 Nov
- Lunch: Catering (Abah handle) - DONE
- menu: Nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, daging kicap, dalca, fruits, etc - DONE
- Tea time: Cucur udang, tea, coffee (Mama handle) - DONE
- informal invitations - DONE
- 70% done
- need to print out the labels
- items in goodie bags is 70% done
- Zombee is designing, printing and mailing the thank you tags
- so far I decided to do my own make up
- need a new mascara
- need a new face powder
- last minute photographer unavailabilty: My friends will be the photographers instead
- need pictures for photobook by 10 December 2011
Okay, when I lay all of it out like this, it's frightening how much needed to be done in a short time!!! *breath in, breath out* I have this (misleading) idea that towards the end of the year, my workload will miracously go off my shoulder because my students are having their final exams. No p&p. I couldn't have been more wrong. Now I get 1 more class added to my timetable, and it's a F5 class. The teacher of that class never taught them anything and only give notes/sample essays every time he enters the class. They even told me, "Teacher, subjek English, kami tak belajar apa-apa lagi tahun ni. Takut fail, teacher." And now he has chicken pox so the kids just sit and chat during 5 periods of English throughout the week. They asked for my help and I agreed to enter their class during English periods. Kesian. Dah la kelas belakang. At least they have the 'kesedaran' to pass English kan. To top that busy schedule, I also have extra classes with them every Friday. And also, I have to invigilate for SPM, help mom with her assignments, babysit when mom goes off to study. In the middle of all that, I am going to get engaged. Betul ka ni???!!
p/s: Somehow, my priority atm is work. Not my private life. Zombee said I'm turning into a good teacher. But, I don't want to.