Loyal readers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

There is no place like home.

My new home is foreign. It's new, and I never stepped in it even once before. Last night was the first time. When I stepped in, I got that feeling. You know when first time you step into other people's house and just evaluate the areas, the design, and the atmosphere? Then it hits me. This is not someone else's house. This is my house. And I love every second being in it. But sleepiness overcomes, and I went to bed early. This morning I woke up and I realized that I last night I didn't go to other parts of the house. Just my room and the toilet. Not even the kitchen. Took a short tour this morning, and holy shit, my parents' room is huge! Mine is okay, sharing with lil sis Suraya cuz we are both never home (me in IPBA and she in SMJ's girls hostels).


I still can't get rid of the foreign feeling of being in the house. Oh, and Malaysia is damn hot. But I love it nevertheless. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes