Loyal readers

Monday, October 19, 2009

thou shall not make me a BITCH

Title was directed to no one in particular. Well, on second thought,perhaps, it's directed to life itself.

Just thought that, perhaps I need to stop being so angry at the littlest things. People are starting to say I'm 'garang' and 'grumpy'. Definitely not a god sign.

Mr. Katayama taught me a lot of things. When I was shouting and screaming and kicking when I lost my bucks, he calmly said "Sabar. Mungkin ada kat mana2. Bila kita carik, slalu tak jumpa. Bila kita tak carik nanti, dia datang. Sabar. Tuhan nak uji". When I answered"But y me? I lost money when I'm broke, and I got lots of work to do, n plus kena keja pagi2 sebab takdak duit bayar sewa. Tak aci la. Semua aku ja" He replied "Ada hikmah ni. Kalau la betul ada org ambik, halalkan je la. Nak buat mcm mana". And then he went to cook chicken chop for my dinner. Which was a really good way to distract me from my public amok. And I started to think, "Kalau aku ngamuk bnyak2 pon, bukan duit tu datang balik." Betul la, kan? So halalkan je la.

He also taught me that "Sometimes, Xbox is MORE important than tuan punya Xbox." Ajak keluar, nak maen game. Ajak makan, nak maen game. Ish. Kenapa aku mesti beli Xbox kat dia?????

Tahniah la kepada beliau.

Duniaku sekarang macam2. Aku nak balikMalaysia ja. Get out of all of these. Escape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes