Loyal readers

Monday, February 15, 2010

10 things I hate about you

I hate it when you make me wait.

I hate it when we fight, you never know what to say, and you will just keep your distance.

I hate it when we go out, you always turn out late, or worse, you never turn up at all.

I hate it when we plan something important but every time it has to be cancelled, it is always because of you.

I hate it even more when our plan is cancelled, you always managed to have a good time regardless of what I'm feeling or doing.

I hate it when you think I'm stupid, or not able to do something right.

I hate it when you say I think irrationally when I'm mad, cuz truth be told, I think I'm saying what you don't want to hear.

I hate it when you put football games before me.

I hate it when you think I always get mad for no reasons.

I hate it when you act ignorant when you make me mad. You should know, considering how long have we been together. But you will never going to change, will you?

1 comment:

  1. hun, sabar yer.. every cloud has a silver lining.. so mesti ada hikmah y suma tu terjadi wokeh..

    n tomorrow kita meroyan sama2 ok..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes