Loyal readers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My bedroom is pink?

I remember what my fiancee told me last month when I said the new colour of my bedroom will be pink. 

"You don't seem like a 'pink girl' to me"

You know what? I am not.

Nevertheless, since the theme of the wedding will be of pastel colours (white+pink+purple) my parents and I agreed to paint the room pink. Soft, pearl pink for 3 walls and one bright pink for just one wall which the bed  and the window are faced towards. My dad insisted we paint one wall with bright colour to bring out the colour of the room. I love the pearl pink because the colour is barely there; very pale pink with a glowy effect. During the afternoon when the sun is shining at its brightest, the pale pink walls appear almost white. Love it. Thanks daddy~

In this picture, the pale pink wall seems a little bit peachy. Maybe because of the lighting.

p/s: One thing to cross of the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes