Loyal readers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is it other things, or is it ME?


My first day as an un-employed, and all day I have been eating+blogging+watching tv+eating+shopping. Why, I have no idea. I am supposed to be studying now, considering my first exam is just around the corner. This Saturday to be precise. Today I got up early, bother my sleeping housemates, surf the net for 2 hours, made some sandwiches, play games, and then I came back to my lappie. I don't know what happened to me. It is so hard to concentrate now. When I was in IPBA I used to stay up at nights and when I woke up for Subuh, I often stayed up studying until it's time for class. But now that is not the case. I woke up early, determined to go to uni today so I can finally start my revision, but no. I blogged. And I checked my FB. I thinks it's a procrastination syndrome. I wish I am me two years ago. I knew I was not clever and brilliant so I studied. Now, I still know that I'm not clever and brilliant but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW!!!!Is it the emotional disturbance I'm feeling lately? (Going back to Msia, fights with Mr. Katayama, nearing PMS, etc etc). Or, it is me who has changed, not to a better, but worse person?

2 comments:

  1. silly... procrastinating doesn't make you a worse person k...i'm feeling exactly the same... its like you just dowana study anymore... like enough is enough... so fed up... and just want the exams to be over like..now.. haih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah. i know. now im just thinking abt how to spend each n every minute happily with Afiq, and with friends. since we dun have long. waaa....

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes